Novita Code RIGHT
Medical coding plays a vital role in your healthcare facility’s revenue cycle. Your coding must be accurate and compliant to maintain healthy revenue. Novita Management Services provides outsourced medical coding services for physician offices, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and a many other healthcare providers.
Our coders can meet all your coding requirements, with expertise in ICD-10, CPT4/HCPCS, HCC, MS-DRG, and more. Our coders are all greatly-trained and experienced, and we guarantee a 99% or greater accuracy, so you can be assured your facility is receiving the best quality service. All our coders are AHIMA and/or AAPC certified. Quality and Security is our number one priority, and we always work to maintain compliance.
As a part of our medical coding services, we offer 24-hour turnaround time and code while you sleep to give your facility the accurate coding it needs quickly. We also offer holiday and weekend coverage at no additional cost if requested. Our 3-Tier Quality Assurance Process identifies and fixes any coding and/or compliance errors to ensure our coding is accurate every time.
HCC / RISK – ADJUSTMENT CODING & AUDIT
- Assigning appropriate HCC value to the corresponding MRA Diagnosis code.
- Compliance to official coding rules and CMS guidelines for risk adjustment reporting.
- Chart Reviews and Audits of medical records to detect HCC coding inaccuracies or missing diagnoses affecting “Risk-Adjustment Factor” (RAF) score.
- Flexible staffing scalability up to full-outsource capacity.
- Highly trained coders, frequent re-trainings to keep them up to date with the changes in the industry
Why To Out Source Medical Coding?
There are several reasons to outsource medical coding.
- Cost Containment: Outsourcing radiology coding services can decrease administrative cost.
- Improving accuracy: Since a team of trained professionals is taking care of the coding, you can expect a higher degree of accuracy, which then translates to fewer claim denials and quicker reimbursement.
- Resource Reallocation/Management: Leave your practice to do what it does best, which is treating patients.
Outsourcing coding saves time, allowing you to focus on your practice rather than on documentation. Plus, medical coding companies that double as billers can help make your claim submission a smooth and seamless process, with little to no errors and quicker reimbursement for services rendered.
The Future Ready RCM
Start your practice with our assistance without paying any setup charges or any cost other than our service fee. Novita Management services are not software-dependent and we work seamlessly with all practice management tools.
Contact Us or Request a Free Quote if you are interested in our Medical Coding & Billing Services, our support team is available to answer your queries for free.
Medical coding services
Short Term, Acute Care Hospitals
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Critical Access Facilities
Health Plan Level (Insurance Company)
HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories)
Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment
POA (Present on Admission)
Physician Query Processes
Service Types and Specialities
Acute Care Inpatient
Physician Office Visits
E&M (Evaluation and Management) Levels
Numbers & Achievements
We did awesome work with business ethics.
Years of Experience
% First Pass Rate
% Revenue Increase
% Coding Compliance
Get started with Novita
Get in touch with us today to achieve 100% compliance. Get Quick Quote.
Medical Coding FAQs
Medical coding is important for accurate medical billing and reimbursement, proper tracking of medical procedures, and to maintain accurate medical records.
The benefits of using a medical coding service include increased accuracy and efficiency, improved compliance with coding standards, and reduced administrative burden for healthcare providers.
When choosing a medical coding service provider, consider their reputation, experience, accuracy rate, cost, and customer service. It’s also a good idea to review their certifications and credentials.
Medical coding services use experienced coders and stay up-to-date on the latest coding guidelines and regulations to ensure accurate coding and compliance.